Monday, December 29, 2008

Nesting?

Well, I'm finally getting to update this website and take care of several other things around the house too. Irv is sleeping soundly and I am wide awake. I've been able to clean up the closet, finish all the shower "Thank You" cards, get some laundry done and now I'm watching "Steel Magnolias" while working on the blog. I believe some of this is what could be termed "nesting".

Saturday was the official mark of 35 weeks. I recently learned that I came two weeks early so we'll be packing the bag and finalizing the nursery setup during this upcoming week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Loved all the updates. If you wake yourself up clucking, you are DEFINITELY nesting.

Looking forward to lots of great updates and pictures in the next few weeks.

Love,
Lou

Anonymous said...

Looking good soon-to-be-mama! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby.. hope you had a great Christmas!

Nichole & Family

Kim said...

You look way too pretty to be having a girl. I have heard that girls steal your beauty. I thought the odds were in your favor for a girl...but now I'm firmly calling BOY because you are too darn cute!


I hope you know that you are going to have to post more when that little boy gets here because this once every trimester posting is for the birds! Aunt Kimmy needs lots of pictures!