Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mamaste!

I've never done any type of yoga and have always wanted to try it. So, I signed up for prenatal yoga classes and they have been really, really fun. We have chosen to use the Allen Birthing Center and several of the relaxation techniques we're learning about are being used in the yoga class. I am very excited about this "practice", but already have concerns that I'll forget everything I've learned once the day arrives! ;o) When talking to moms, everyone has been so great about sharing their birth stories and I learn something new with each one. Thanks to all the moms that have gone before me!!

People have been asking about the "baby bump". Yeah, I guess there is one, but we don't have any pictures...yet. Maybe soon. I went on a trip a couple of weeks ago to New Orleans and picked up a couple of postcards for the baby's scrapbook. Is that the baby's first vacation? Probably not, but that's about all we have when it comes to pics. We take so many pictures of everything that it is a bit hard to believe there is only one of me over the last four months, and at my yoga class no less. Ha!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Practice lots...I forgot everything and just demanded medication!

vikee said...

I am soooooooo happy for you both! This is wonderful news. I will be praying for all 3 of you...God answers prayers.

Thanks for blogging, I luv being in the loop.

Take care,
Vikee

Anonymous said...

D, this is a very nice blog! We are so excited for you and Irv!

Trish said...

D, this is Tricia (Cobb) Peters. I saw your link on Nichole's blog, so happy for you!!

E-mail me, atpetersx4@gmail.com, and give me your email and I'll be checking back on you through this. Aren't blogs great!! Mine is atpetersfam.blogspot.com.

Trish