Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seniority

Before our next addition arrives, here's the original "addition" to our family . . . our puppy, Mia. Although she's not quite a puppy anymore. She was 4 months old when she was adopted from a n0-kill shelter in March of 2003. She'll be 6 yrs old this December.

Once we were telling people about the baby, we started hearing some really good stories from dog owners of how the new addition was welcomed into the family. Some were not so good and so I took it upon myself to start making any necessary changes as soon as possible. For instance, there's really only one spot for a high chair to go in our breakfast nook and that is where Mia was dining. I moved her bowls to she could get adjusted. Of course I got the, "What are you doing? I think there's plenty of time for that." This was back in EARLY July! I think it's official ~ I've lost my mind.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It is never too early to start planning!

I got your site to load from work. Yay!